Selection Sunday is done and the 2022 NCAA Tournament bracket is set. It’s time to start filling out as many NCAA brackets as we can get our hands on. I personally love filling out brackets and I always search around the web each year to join as many brackets as possible to give myself a shot at winning some decent prizes. The problem I’ve run into is that a good chunk of the March Madness contests I come across are only available to Americans. This includes some of the biggest bracket contests such as Yahoo, CBS and more.
To save you the time finding all of these bracket contests that only accept Americans I’ve put together the below list of NCAA bracket contests that allow Canadians to join and win the prizes. The majority of contests I’ve listed below are free to enter, but I’ve also included a couple of value added bracket contests at the bottom of the page.
If you know of any Canadian friendly bracket contests that I haven’t listed below drop me a line through the Contact page and I’ll add it to the list.
Free March Madness Bracket Contests for Canadians
- Total Prizes: TBD
- Prize Distribution: Top 250 Places Paid
- 1st Prize – $125,000
- 2nd Prize – $30,000
- 3rd Prize – $12,500
- 4th Prize – $6,000
- 5th Prize – $1,250
- TBD Prizes for 6th through 250th
- Perfect Bracket Bonus: $6,000,000 prize for perfect bracket
- Open to Canadians with a Bet365 Account. Click here to open a Bet365.com Account.
- Contest Rating: 10/10
- Total Prizes: 0.15 Bitcoin (~$7500 Canadian)
- Prize Distribution: Top 30 Places Paid
- Perfect Bracket Bonus: 10 BTC prize for perfect bracket
- Open to Canadians with a Nitrogen Account. Click here to open a Nitrogen Sports Account.
- Contest Rating: 9/10
- Total Prizes: 69 NFT’s (~$53,000 Canadian)
- Prize Distribution: Top 3 Places Paid
- 1st Prize: 34 NFT’s (~$29,000 Canadian)
- 2nd Prize: 21 NFT’s (~$16,000 Canadian)
- 3rd Prize: 14 NFT’s (~$8,000 Canadian)
- Open to Canadians with a crypto wallet.
- Other Information: This is a very unique bracket challenge. You mint your bracket as an NFT (for free) and have the ability to buy and sell brackets on the secondary market throughout the tournament. Check out the FAQ page to learn more.
- Contest Rating: 9/10
- Grand Prize: $100,000 Cash
- No other prizes.
- Contest Rating: 5/10
Other Paid Contests
**More will be added next year.