It’s the NBA Finals we all wanted with the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers meeting for the 3rd straight year. It almost feels like the NBA Playoffs are just beginning based on how easy both teams roads were to get to this point. To celebrate the renewing of this epic rivalry I’ve been able to make a deal with Canadian sportsbook, SportsInteraction.com, where all new sign ups at SIA receive a risk free $20 NBA bet on any 2017 NBA Finals game.
***The risk free bet is in addition to the 100% up to $200 bonus that our new sign ups always receive at Sports Interaction.
Click here to sign up at SportsInteraction.com.
$20 Money Back Bet + $200 First Deposit Bonus
- $20 Risk Free NBA Finals Bet
- Your first bet on any NBA Finals game is refunded up to $20 if your bet is a loser.
- The refund is automatically applied to your account after the bet is settled.
- Only single bets are eligible. No parlays or live bets will count towards the promotion.
- There is no rollover on the refunded amount. You can withdraw the funds straight away.
- New sign ups will also receive a 100% up to $200 bonus on your first deposit.
**This offer is only available to Canadian players.
Example #1 – You Can’t Lose
You can take advantage of the offer without risking a penny of your own money. Here’s how:
- Open a SportsInteraction.com account here.
- Deposit $20.
- Place an NBA Finals bet for $20.
- If you win, withdraw your $20 wager and continue to play with your winnings.
- If you lose, your $20 bet will be refunded. You can then withdraw your $20 and you will not have lost a cent.
Example #2 – For The Real Bettors
If you like to wager on sports then this is the route for you.
- Open a SportsInteraction account here.
- Deposit $200 to take full advantage of the 100% up to $200 first deposit bonus offer. You will now have $400 in your account.
- Place your first $20 bet on the NBA Finals.
- If you win, continue betting until you’ve cleared your $200 bonus. Learn about the bonus on our SIA review page.
- If you lose, collect the $20 refund. You will still have your $400 in your account. Now continue to bet in order to clear the $200 bonus, but start picking winners.
- If you pick winners at a .500 rate you should have no trouble clearing the bonus while maintaining a nice profit at SIA.
If you have any questions regarding this NBA Finals offer, don’t hesitate to drop me an email.
This really is a great promotion for any Canadians interested in betting on the NBA Finals. Sports Interaction is our top rated sportsbook for Canadian bettors and working with us to provide great offers like this is just one of the many reasons. Check out our full Sports Interaction review here.